Tradingpsychologyedge – Dr. Gary’s Trading Techniques
Today’s Markets fluctuate frequently and offer great opportunities (and risks) for traders.
- The ABC Trade Setup is usually a reliable trade, with knowable risk at the “danger point,” and positive expectations for profit
- A high-odds trade setup that occurs after the market is already in a trend, the ABC trade setup is in concert with the overall trend
- Excellent for initiating a position and to pyramid
- The ABC trade setup is discussed in terms of multiple time frames so you know what to look for across different time periods (e.g., daily and weekly/hourly and 10 or 15-minute)
- The ABC works well in both up and down markets
- Discussion of additional insights you can look for that add to the reliability of the trade
Forex Trading – Foreign Exchange Course
Want to learn about Forex?
Foreign exchange, or forex, is the conversion of one country’s currency into another.
In a free economy, a country’s currency is valued according to the laws of supply and demand.
In other words, a currency’s value can be pegged to another country’s currency, such as the U.S. dollar, or even to a basket of currencies.
A country’s currency value may also be set by the country’s government.
However, most countries float their currencies freely against those of other countries, which keeps them in constant fluctuation.
More Course: FOREX TRADING
Outstanding Course:Trade Empowered – Simplifying Pattern Trading Like Never Before!