Tapping into Energy Psychology – Robert Schwarz (Digital Seminar)
Your anxious and traumatized clients are suffering. Their bodies have been hijacked while anxiety and trauma keep their minds working overtime. They want to change how they feel and take control of their lives. They need your help to get relief and move forward through their traumatic experiences and anxious episodes.
As a therapist, what do you need to make a difference in their lives? You need action-oriented mind-body tools that can be customized to the unique needs of your clients. When they walk out of your office, you want to feel confident they have the tools to heal and stay in control when powerful emotions come at unexpected times.
Energy Psychology (EP) approaches offer state of the art evidence- based techniques to rapidly treat PTSD and anxiety. Commonly known as “Tapping”, these strategies have a rapidly growing base of research evidence and an ever-increasing group of followers – clinicians and clients alike.
And now, you can learn these effective techniques from one of the country’s leading experts on Energy Psychology – Dr. Robert Schwarz.
Join Dr. Schwarz for this webcast and he will give you:
- Methods to integrate EFT/EP within a trauma informed approach
- State-of-the-art therapy that utilizes the mind-body connection
- The ability to treat aspects of PTSD in 6 sessions or less
- Techniques to help clients rapidly reduce overwhelming negative affect w/o medication
- A framework to integrate EP with other treatment modalities
When you use EP in your practice, you will notice that your clients now feel safer, calmer, and hopeful about their futures. Discover the skills you need to transform the lives of your traumatized and anxious clients.
Energy Psychology – The Concepts & The Evidence
- Body-Mind Approaches to Human Problems
- The Energy Systems
- A Brief Guide to the World of EP Therapies
- Thought Field Therapy (TFT)
- Tapas Acupressure Technique (TAT)
- Comprehensive Energy Psychology (CEP)
- Advanced Integrative Therapy (AIT)
- Does the Research Support the Clinical Claims?
- 115+ Outcome Studies
- Brain Research
- The Critique Against EP
- Integrating Energy Approaches with
- Interpersonal Neurobiology
- Polyvagal Theory and Neuroception
- Amygdala Modulated Alarm Reactions
- Memory Reconsolidation
- Integrating EP within a Trauma Informed Approach
- Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs)
- Using EP to Keep Clients Within the Window of Tolerance
- EP as a Bottom-up Approach to Treating Trauma
- Integrating EP with other Modalities
- Overall Systems Approach to Psychotherapy
- Mindfulness Approaches
- Somatic Experiencing
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Ericksonian Approaches
- How to Use EP Within the Tri-Phasic Model of Trauma Treatment
- Deconstructing Trauma and Anxiety-Based Beliefs, Schemas, and Patterns
- Eliciting Specific Traumatic Events that Support Limiting Beliefs and Schemas
- Body-Feedback Approaches
- Unconscious blocks
- Limiting beliefs
- Energetic disturbances
- Isolating the Trauma and Anxiety-Based Components to Physical Problems
- Levels of Intervention-Which Do You Use and When?
- Emotional Freedom Techniques
- The Basic Formula
- Tuning into the Right Aspect of a Problem
- “Tell the Story” Technique for Traumatic Events
- Gentle Approaches to Prevent Overwhelm and Shut Down
- Personal Peace Procedure for Treatment Planning
- Treat Trauma-based Symptoms
- Reducing Anxiety, Anger, Cravings
- Treating Negative Thoughts, Beliefs and Schemas for Trauma and Anxiety Disorders
- Reducing “Resistance” and Unconscious Blocks to Change
- EP Approaches to Increase Boundaries
- Tailoring Treatment to Client’s Specific Needs and Circumstances
- Self-care and Stress Management
- Palliative Treatment Approaches
- Limits and Ethical Considerations using EP
- Introducing EFT to Clients
- Using EFT During Teletherapy
- How not to “Force” EP on People
- The Most Effective Stance for Using EP
NLP online course
So what is NLP?
NLP stands for Neuro-Linguistic Programming. Neuro refers to your neurology;
Linguistic refers to language; programming refers to how that neural language functions.
In other words, learning NLP is like learning the language of your own mind!
NLP is the study of excellent communication–both with yourself, and with others.
It was developed by modeling excellent communicators and therapists who got results with their clients.
NLP is a set of tools and techniques, but it is so much more than that.
It is an attitude and a methodology of knowing how to achieve your goals and get results
More Course: NLP – HYPNOSIS – PHILOSOPHY
Outstanding Course:Way of the Feminine Mystic Advanced Immersion by Mirabai Starr