Navigating Youth Mental Health in Today’s Educational Setting – CHRISTINA REESE (Digital Seminar)
Firstly, in these uncertain and constantly changing times – educational settings online, in the classroom or a combination – insight and guidance into youth mental health is essential!
Secondly, watch Dr. Christina Reese and learn how to assess for knowledge and catch up plans, as well as gain strategies you can use in any educational setting to:
- Re-establish structure and routine
- Address tantrums and attention seeking behaviors
- Decrease symptoms of anxiety, ADHD and depression
- And More!
Integrating student mental health into virtual and/or physical classrooms
- Assessing for level of knowledge and catch up plans
- The impact of routine disruption on mental health
- Medication incompliance while away from the classroom
- Individual interventions for students struggling the most
- Connecting students and parents/caregivers with outside resources for counseling and support
Virtual and Physical Classroom Strategies
- Student engagement strategies
- Tantrums and Attention Seeking
- Assessing symptoms of mental health challenges and providing support virtually
Provider Self-care and Support
NLP online course
So what is NLP?
Firstly, NLP stands for Neuro-Linguistic Programming. Secondly neuro refers to your neurology;
Thirdly linguistic refers to language however, programming refers to how that neural language functions.
As a result,In other words, learning NLP is like learning the language of your own mind!
Moreover, NLP is the study of excellent communication–both with yourself, and with others.
It was developed by modeling excellent communicators and therapists who got results with their clients.
NLP is a set of tools and techniques, but it is so much more than that.
In conclusion, It is an attitude and a methodology of knowing how to achieve your goals and get results.
More Course: NLP – HYPNOSIS – PHILOSOPHY
Outstanding Course:Systemic Mental Field Technique I-III by Dietrich Klinghardt