Matt Kahn – Whatever Arises Love That Course
Filesize : 6.158 GB
- Discover the first step in finding inner peace
- Reclaim the passion, joy, and inspiration of your true innocent nature
- Explore the essential role of surrender throughout the spiritual journey
- Unravel the patterns of ego with compassion and ease
- Master the vital skill of conscious communication to uplift every relationship and encounter
- Reunite the mind and heart as a doorway into greater spiritual evolution
- An open mind
- A willingness to challenge old ways of thinking
- Patience with yourself as you embark on a new spiritual journey
There are four simple words that point the way toward liberation and fulfillment: whatever arises, love that. This is the life-changing teaching that Matt Kahn has been sharing with millions of YouTube viewers around the world, and the title of his life-changing book. Whatever Arises, Love That is a unique, live collection of powerful teachings by this highly regarded teacher, providing you with a series of deeply healing insights and practices to ignite the spark of your highest potential.
As Matt often says, “The deepest invitation in any moment is to heal the root of human suffering and celebrate the Spirit in all by opening your heart to its absolute potential. In a world of endless questions, love is the only answer.”
Whatever Arises, Love That is the blueprint for a new spiritual paradigm, and your companion in exploring spiritual evolution in the most heart-centered way.
- Those eager to find relief from an overactive mind
- Those willing to release ego and embrace transformative love
- Those ready to explore new spiritual possibilities and enhance their relationships with self and others
NLP online course
So what is NLP?
NLP stands for Neuro-Linguistic Programming. Neuro refers to your neurology;
Linguistic refers to language; programming refers to how that neural language functions.
In other words, learning NLP is like learning the language of your own mind!
NLP is the study of excellent communication–both with yourself, and with others.
It was developed by modeling excellent communicators and therapists who got results with their clients.
NLP is a set of tools and techniques, but it is so much more than that.
It is an attitude and a methodology of knowing how to achieve your goals and get results