Mark Hyman – Broken Brain 2 – Silver Package
Filesize : 39.717 GB
Meet your host…
Dr. Mark Hyman is a practicing family physician, an 11-time New York Times bestselling author, and an internationally recognized leader, speaker, educator, and advocate in his field.
He is the Director of the Cleveland Clinic Center for Functional Medicine. He is also the founder and medical director of The UltraWellness Center, and chairman of the board of the Institute for Functional Medicine.
A special note from Dr. Hyman
Over one million people watched my first docu-series, Broken Brain, but the conversation around this important topic is FAR from over.
I’m so excited to share my new docu-series, Broken Brain 2: The Body-Mind Connection. Two years ago, I discovered that I was dealing with toxic black mold in my house that triggered a cascade of events leaving me nearly bedridden and sicker than ever. I embarked on a journey to heal my body and my brain.
During this process, I discovered revolutionary, innovative modalities and therapies to treat myself and my patients. Now, I want to share them with you.
Discover how things like environmental toxins, immune health, heart health, toxic beliefs, and much much more can sabotage our brains and what we can do to reclaim our health in this groundbreaking docu-series.
– Mark Hyman, MD
HERE’S A PEEK AT SOME OF THE REVOLUTIONARY TOPICS WE WILL DISCUSS:
Episode 1: My Story: The Power of the Body-Mind Connection
• Why Alzheimer’s, ADHD, depression, anxiety, and other brain disorders are on the rise
• How a “perfect storm” of health challenges, including mold toxicity, left Dr. Hyman nearly bed-ridden
• Understanding somatopsychic medicine and how the root cause of brain disorders might come from the body
• How Dr. Hyman used the power of Functional Medicine to fix his brain
• Powerful testimonials from around the world
Episode 2: Protecting Your Brain From a Toxic World
• The top five toxins that are wreaking havoc on our health
• Practical steps to detoxifying from heavy metals
• How to protect your home from toxic mold
• Hexavalent chromium, lead, chlorine, perfluorooctanoic acid, atrazine and other toxins in our water
• The damage Electromagnetic Frequencies (EMFs) are causing to our brains, especially during sleep
Episode 3: Rising Above: Healing From Toxic Beliefs and Trauma
• How to identify and reframe toxic beliefs that are holding you back
• How your thoughts, your beliefs, your attitudes, past traumas, and life experiences influence your brain health
• Somatic therapy and innovative approaches to recover from trauma
• How emotional trauma impacts your brain and body
• How to become resilient by shifting from a fixed mindset to a flexible mindset
Episode 4: Secrets Behind the Heart-Brain Connection
• The little-known heart-brain connection regulating your nervous system
• Understanding Heart Rate Variability as indicator of heart and neurological health
• Understanding sociogenomics and how our relationships impact our genes
• How chronic stress creates chronic disease
• Powerful exercises to help reduce stress and calm your nervous system
Episode 5: Cooling the Fire Within: The Immune-Brain Connection
• How chronic inflammation and immune dysregulation is at the root of suboptimal brain function
• How the glymphatic system helps the brain detoxify
• How the SAD Diet contributes to a leaky gut and leaky brain
• Important steps to improve gut, brain, and immune function
Episode 6: How to Personalize Your Diet and Understand Your Genetics
• The importance of personalization when it comes to your best brain health
• Understanding genetic SNPs and how they influence dietary needs
• Determining your carbohydrate threshold
• How to use elimination diets to identify food sensitivities
Episode 7: Optimizing Your Brain Health and Innovative Therapies
• A look at cutting-edge, innovative healing modalities
• The power of vision therapy and functional neurology
• How to design a morning and evening routine
• Getting to the nitty-gritty: crucial factors that go beyond diet
• Innovative therapies that Dr. Hyman used to recover from mold toxicity including ozone, hyperbaric oxygen, and IV therapies
Episode 8: The Step-by-Step Brain Reset
• 9 key pillars to radically transform your brain
• Taking a mind-body-spirit approach to achieve total brain and body wellness
• Step-by-step breathing, movement, and stress reduction exercises
• Concrete steps you can take today to improve your nutrition, movement, community and emotional health
Why Broken Brain 2?
There are more connections between the brain and the rest of the body than we had previously imagined and understanding these powerful connections is the key to unlocking vibrant health.
Our thoughts, beliefs, our hearts, environments, and immunity all have powerful effects on the health of our brain. Discover how we can address each of these key areas of our health to unlock our brain’s hidden potential.
NLP online course
So what is NLP?
NLP stands for Neuro-Linguistic Programming. Neuro refers to your neurology;
Linguistic refers to language; programming refers to how that neural language functions.
In other words, learning NLP is like learning the language of your own mind!
NLP is the study of excellent communication–both with yourself, and with others.
It was developed by modeling excellent communicators and therapists who got results with their clients.
NLP is a set of tools and techniques, but it is so much more than that.
It is an attitude and a methodology of knowing how to achieve your goals and get results