Local YouTube For Cash Confidential
The Complete Guide To 6 Figures With
YouTube Ads and Commercials
You will discover…
- How to spend LESS on YouTube ads and actually make more.
- What you must do at once if a client complains about results.
- What Youtube wont tell you about their requirements.
- What to watch when you first start running ads.(missing this can be costly)
- Four ways to design your ads to get the most views and clicks.
- Why YouTube ads are perfect for the most impatient clients.
- The 30 minute YouTube campaign management strategy
- The big, stupid Fortune 500 dinosaurs wish they got these kinds of ROI
- 3 often overlooked elements to a great video.
- Don’t run your FIRST ad until you read THIS.
- Does your client understand the objective of YouTube Ads?
- Without this ONE PAGE most YouTube campaigns are doomed.
- Do I need a talented movie director to produce a Youtube commercial?
- The TWO types of YouTube ads- which is better?
- REVEALED: The 3 Mistakes which cause video suicide
- What makes a successful YouTube Ad?
- If You think “Instream” ads aren’t watched…you’d be wrong
- How Long should the commercial video be?
- Complete Case Study revenue and profit breakdown
- If you’ve got just 30 minutes you can make a lead-grabbing video.
- By learning this one unusual secret, you will easily spike your video views.
- THE TRUTH: HOW FEW SECONDS YOU HAVE TO ‘HOOK ‘EM
- What you don’t have to tell the client — and how to prevent a “fishing expedition” about what you are doing.
Business online course
Information about business:
Business is the activity of making one’s living or making money by producing or buying and selling products (such as goods and services).
[need quotation to verify] Simply put, it is “any activity or enterprise entered into for profit.
It does not mean it is a company, a corporation, partnership, or have any such formal organization, but it can range from a street peddler to General Motors.”
Having a business name does not separate the business entity from the owner, which means that the owner of the business is responsible and liable for debts incurred by the business.
If the business acquires debts, the creditors can go after the owner’s personal possessions.
A business structure does not allow for corporate tax rates. The proprietor is personally taxed on all income from the business.