Dynamic trader workshop video instruction by Robert Miners
01 – Introduction to the Dynamic Trading Approach
02 – Elliott Wave Analysis
03 – Dynamic Price Analysis
04 – Indicator Strategies
05 – Dynamic Trade Strategies
06 – Trading the Plan
Any Market, Any Time Frame – We use futures, Forex, stock and ETF examples of every time frame throughout the course. No matter what market or what time frame you trade, you will learn a comprehensive and practical trade plan that you can apply to any market and any time frame.
Why Traders Don’t Reach Their Potential
In the 20 years I’ve been teaching traders, I have learned two consistent reasons traders do not reach their potential for consistent profits.
They fail to get a complete trading education. Many traders spend years trying this and that technique but never take the time to get a complete trading education about each critical component of a trade plan and how to put it to practical use to make real-time decisions, day in and day out.
In this workshop, you will be taken step-by-step through our unique trading approach including Dynamic Fib Price Target system, simple pattern analysis, multiple time frame momentum strategies, multiple unit trade strategies and more. Then you will learn how to develop a complete trade plan including entry, initial stop-loss, profit targets, multiple unit trading and more. You will learn how to make objective trade decisions day in and day out. The second reason traders don’t reach their potential for successful trading is the lack of a trading plan. By the end of this course, you will have experienced a specific, objective trade plan and how to apply it bar-by-bar for any active market.
Disk One – Introduction to the Dynamic Trading Approach
– What you will learn in this workshop.
– Trading as a business.
– Trading verses forecasting.
– Navigating the workshop material.
– Getting started.
Disk Two Pattern and Practical Elliott Wave Trade Strategies
– Practical Pattern and Elliott Wave Basics
– Trends and Counter Trends
– Trend and Counter Trend Counts
– Pattern Reversal Signals
– E-Wave and Multiple Time Frames
Disk Three Dynamic Price Analysis
– Retracements and Alternate Price Projections
– Support/Resistance Targets
– End-of-Wave Targets
– Multiple Time Frame Support/Resistance
– Multiple Time Frame End-of-Wave Targets
Disk Four Practical Indicator Strategies
– Indicator characteristics
– Bullish and bearish reversals.
– How indicators identify reversals at S/R and EOW price targets
– Indicators and trade entry strategies
– Multiple time frame indicator strategies.
Disk Five Practical Trade Strategies
– Swing trade strategies
– Initial profit objectives and Risk/Reward
– Stop Loss Adjustment
– Multiple Unit Trade Strategies
Disk Six Trading The Plan
– Developing a trading plan
– Trading the plan
– Complete trade examples of all types of markets and all time frames
Forex Trading – Foreign Exchange Course
Want to learn about Forex?
Foreign exchange, or forex, is the conversion of one country’s currency into another.
In a free economy, a country’s currency is valued according to the laws of supply and demand.
In other words, a currency’s value can be pegged to another country’s currency, such as the U.S. dollar, or even to a basket of currencies.
A country’s currency value may also be set by the country’s government.
However, most countries float their currencies freely against those of other countries, which keeps them in constant fluctuation.