Creating Psychological Safety in the Face of Uncertainty – DANIEL A HUGHES (Digital Seminar)
Safety for all members of the family must not be assumed and then forgotten during this stressful time.
Join Dr. Dan Hughes, world-renowned expert in attachment, for this compelling 90-minute recording focused on helping family members, especially children, feel safe to express their fears and concerns during this uncertain time.
Using principles of attachment theory, Dr. Hughes will provide practical strategies to help parents attain their own psychological safety, so that they can facilitate the same for their children.
Psychological Safety in the Face of Uncertainty
- Losses and challenges faced by parents today
- Lack of stabilizing routines
- Dysregulated functioning in children
- Reflection and affective regulation skills in parents
- Why psychological safety is needed to develop new skills
Family-Based Interventions and Skills
- Strategies for parents to talk to their children about stress and anxiety
- Demonstrating PACE (playfulness, acceptance, curiosity, empathy)
- Creating a schedule that meets the needs and desires of all family members
- Skills for developing children’s’ resilience and readiness to turn to parents for support and comfort
- Considerations for tele-mental health therapy
NLP online course
So what is NLP?
Firstly, NLP stands for Neuro-Linguistic Programming. Secondly neuro refers to your neurology;
Thirdly linguistic refers to language however, programming refers to how that neural language functions.
As a result,In other words, learning NLP is like learning the language of your own mind!
Moreover, NLP is the study of excellent communication–both with yourself, and with others.
It was developed by modeling excellent communicators and therapists who got results with their clients.
NLP is a set of tools and techniques, but it is so much more than that.
In conclusion, It is an attitude and a methodology of knowing how to achieve your goals and get results.
More Course: NLP – HYPNOSIS – PHILOSOPHY
Outstanding Course:10,000 Royalty Free Photos by Alun Hill