Alternative Learners and “Outside the Box” Thinkers – SHARON SALINE (Digital Seminar)
With remote and hybrid learning on the rise, students who are considered “alternative learners” – those with ADHD, Autism, and learning disabilities – are facing unprecedented challenges as they pivot to meet the demands of this new educational era.
Watch Dr. Sharon Saline in this recording that dives into practical, collaborative tools for addressing the educational and mental health concerns of kids who learn differently. Packed with insight and concrete strategies, this program will prepare you, your clients/students, and their families for a successful school year, including how to:
- Navigate remote, in-person, and hybrid learning models that aren’t designed with them in mind
- Increase motivation, goal-directed persistence, time management, and organizational skills
- Identify potential mental health issues related to learning challenges for non-neurotypical children and adolescents
- Support families — create effective daily routines, manage stress, and build connection
If you work with kids and teens, this training is a must! Purchase today!
Firstly, Who are Alternative Learners?
- “Outside the box” thinkers: So many strengths!
- Issues related to unequal access for services and learning.
- Co-existing conditions and how to intervene (especially anxiety)
- What the research tells us about alternative learners and related diagnoses
Secondly, Executive Functioning (EF) Skills
- How to identify EF skill deficits
- Strategies to improve EF skills at home and school
- Motivation, procrastination, and disorganization
Thirdly, Hybrid Learning: Interventions for Virtual and In-Classroom Education
- Challenges specific to alternative learners and their families
- Parent v. student roles with homework, responsibility, and monitoring
- Reduce conflict and improve connection within families
- Tools for collaboration, consistency and communication
NLP online course
So what is NLP?
Firstly, NLP stands for Neuro-Linguistic Programming. Secondly neuro refers to your neurology;
Thirdly linguistic refers to language however, programming refers to how that neural language functions.
As a result,In other words, learning NLP is like learning the language of your own mind!
Moreover, NLP is the study of excellent communication–both with yourself, and with others.
It was developed by modeling excellent communicators and therapists who got results with their clients.
NLP is a set of tools and techniques, but it is so much more than that.
In conclusion, It is an attitude and a methodology of knowing how to achieve your goals and get results.
More Course: NLP – HYPNOSIS – PHILOSOPHY
Outstanding Course:The Psyche & Cosmos Advanced Program from Stan Grof & Rick Tarnas