Trading analysis crash course by Todd Gordon
WINNING IN OPTIONS WITH ELLIOTT WAVE +
BONUS: 5 OPTIONS STRATEGIES EVERY EW TRADER MUST KNOW WITH WAYNE GORMAN
PLUS 30-DAY PREMIER TRIAL
Everything from the basics of options trading to the more advanced concepts like implied volatility and vertical spreads.
– Part 1: Basic & Advanced Concepts
* 15 insightful video lessons
– Part 2: Putting it All Together and Live Trading Using Course Material
* 3 live trading sessions
BONUS: 5 Options Strategies That Every Elliott Wave Trader Must Know, by Wayne Gorman
Length: 10 Hours
Expected Completion Time: 5 Days
- Includes SMS Trade Alerts
- Chart Room With Multiple Time Frame Elliott Wave Analysis
- Trade Desk, Daily Strategy Video
- Tutorials, Onboarding Vids
- Weekly WebinarSetup your charting and trading layout.
Forex Trading – Foreign Exchange Course
Want to learn about Forex?
Foreign exchange, or forex, is the conversion of one country’s currency into another.
In a free economy, a country’s currency is valued according to the laws of supply and demand.
In other words, a currency’s value can be pegged to another country’s currency, such as the U.S. dollar, or even to a basket of currencies.
A country’s currency value may also be set by the country’s government.
However, most countries float their currencies freely against those of other countries, which keeps them in constant fluctuation.