The Path of the Universal Shaman by don Oscar Miro-Quesada
Release the Past, Deepen Your Connection to the Present, and Shapeshift Your Future…
Are you intrigued by miraculous healers, and medicine men and women who walk between the worlds?
Do you feel drawn to a more sacred path and revere the earth as our “Great Mother”?
Maybe you felt this path was reserved for Aboriginal healers, those who are spiritually ordained, or those who were “born into it.”
However, shamanic healing wisdom and skills are available to ALL…
You, too, have the capacity to walk between worlds and align your consciousness with powerful spirit and animal allies… Puma, Hummingbird, Dolphin, Condor, Lama, Boa, and others.
As a “medicine” carrier, you can bring forth the clarity and vision of Puma, the discipline and manifesting abilities of Boa, Dolphin’s ability to communicate with an open heart, or the healing power and beauty of Hummingbird.
Shamanism can connect you with the mystical dimensions of life and guide you to live more harmoniously with others.
Shamanism,which comes from the Tungusic-Siberian word for “spiritual healer,” speaks the language of ritual, blessings, prayer, and guidance. Its principles and practices are a potent antidote to the relentless activity and technological buzz of modern life.
A skilled shamanic practitioner can pierce the veil of reality, discover the hidden dimensions between the worlds — and gather information and the support of unseen forces — to restore a sense of sacredness and vitality to mind, body, spirit, and community.
Embody the Sacred Qualities of a Universal Shaman to Transform Personal and Collective Conflict and Trauma…
The path of the Universal Shaman is dedicated to the ONENESS of humanity and a practice of true reverence for Mother Earth.
It’s a path for healing ancient rifts and restoring personal and collective wholeness…
Renowned shamanic teacher, psychologist, and author don Oscar Miro-Quesada is a revered pioneer, leading others on the modern, yet ancient, path of Universal Shamanism. With his humble, playful heart and brilliant mind, he guides shamanic “adepts” in creating rituals and ceremonies that draw from his Peruvian roots and prepare us for the Pachakuti — the world reversal that is upon us now.
At the center of the Universal Shamanism practice is the ceremonial altar or mesa…
The mesa is a map of all influences, past, present, and future… it’s the “game board” for the “game of life,” or pukllay kawsay in the language of don Oscar’s ancestors.
The ritual invocation of the spirit assistance of any animal ally who corresponds to a direction on our altar ground, affords an extraordinary opportunity for healing of self and others.
— don Oscar Miro-Quesada
During this 7-part training, you will be initiated in the creation of a mesa, with detailed guidance from don Oscar. This altar ground will be a place to offer prayers and blessings, invoke the spirits of animal allies through sacred objects (artes), and invite the healing powers of the cosmos into your heart and mind.
If you’re curious about the essential spiritual wisdom held within Indigenous shamanic traditions, this virtual apprenticeship is your best opportunity to be in communion with a powerful and beloved spiritual teacher.
The ancient prophecies of the reunification of Eagle and Condor speak to the emergence of “universal shamans” who draw from ancient roots of many cultures to express the truth of ONE HUMANITY.
don Oscar will show you how to live in new-yet-ancient ways — connected with the daily blessings of life and committed to loving acts of service.
Your Virtual Apprenticeship in the Peruvian Pachakuti Mesa Tradition
In this pre-recorded on-demand adventure, you’ll discover cross-cultural Peruvian practices designed for your spiritual evolution and healing — to deepen your enjoyment of every moment and connect you with higher and lower realms for guidance and healing.
These timely Peruvian practices will be taught in the larger context of Universal Shamanism, helping you to understand and integrate the key threads of awakening, healing, and wholeness that come to us from around the world.
You’ll emerge from this journey equipped with rituals and practices to align your daily life with the sacred, healing energies of the cosmos.
Essential Spiritual Wisdom From a World-Renowned Shamanism Teacher
don Oscar is a respected kamasqa curandero and altomisayoq adept from Peru, as well as co-author of Lessons in Courage: Peruvian Shamanic Wisdom for Everyday Life. He’s also Fellow in Ethnopsychology with the Organization of American States and a United Nations Invited Observer to the Permanent Forum on Indigenous Issues.
don Oscar’s advanced studies in modern psychology have given him the tools to understand the common threads of shamanic teachings and weave them together into an integrated framework. A dedicated member of the Source of Synergy Foundation’s Evolutionary Leaders Circle, he has worked with luminaries such as Barbara Marx Hubbard to blend ancient traditions with modern evolutionary teachings.
The result is a holistic, integrated synthesis of shamanic teachings… a unique and beautiful gift of the most important insights, practices, and perspectives from thousands of years of shamanism and leading-edge spirituality.
What You’ll Discover in These 7 Modules
Each pre-recorded teaching, practice, and training session will build harmoniously upon the previous ones so you’ll develop a complete holistic understanding of the practices, tools, and principles you’ll need to engage in universal shamanic teachings with clarity, rigor, and transformative power.
You’ll emerge with:
- A holistic vision of Andean shamanic traditions, understanding the role of initiation, illness, and crisis in the ritualized path of rebirth
- Freedom from old stories of victimhood, and recognition of how you “volunteered” for some of the most challenging times in your life
- Healing practices that guide you into the “lower worlds” for accessing deeper realms of being and archetypal realms of shadow
- An expanded capacity to access non-ordinary realms of consciousness
- An enhanced ability to live from reverence and peace
- A more open, expanded, and generous heart
- Powerful understandings for how to use ritual practices for healing and transformation
- The ability to access higher guidance for your life
- A deeper relationship with the entire “sacred hoop” of life
Please note that an aspect of this journey into the ancestral wisdom teachings and time-proven ritual healing practices of shamanic people is building your own mesa (or altar).
In order to do that, you’ll be asked to gather certain ceremonial items to create this personal ritual space. Materials will include stones, shells, feathers, and other sacred items. To receive the most benefit from this program and the powerful practices you’ll be initiated into, you’ll also be encouraged to spend up to 30 minutes in addition to class time in transformative practice.
Indigenous traditions recognize that all real healing happens through the community. This virtual apprenticeship will include membership in the Universal Shamanism Facebook community, where you’ll be able to exchange insights and experiences with other practitioners while you learn at home, at your own pace, with the on-demand course modules.
Module 1: The Call to Heal Trusting Soul
In this first virtual gathering, we’ll explore the relevance of a shamanic worldview as a global catalyst for human spiritualization. We’ll explore various forms of shamanic initiation, including illness and crisis. Classic perspectives on dismemberment and ritualized death for the attainment of soul vision and healing power will also be presented.
Additionally, don Oscar will introduce you to the cosmovision of Pachakuti Mesa Tradition and ritual healing arts that will serve as the foundation — through which to progressively awaken the universal shaman within.
- Releasing the Past — moving beyond the illusion of victimhood and embracing the choice of sacred volunteerism
- The Art of Communion: Quietude, Stillness, and Presence — befriending the great originating mystery
- Ukhu Pacha Ch’usay: An Immersion Within (“lower world” journey) — guided practice for accessing inner dimensions of being and the archetypal realms of shadow
Module 2: A Balance of Power Honoring Spirit
The shamanic universe is replete with magical, unexpected, and non-ordinary possibilities when compared to our conscious waking reality. In order to benefit from this unlimited panorama of opportunities for growing your soul, we must learn to engage the powers, forces, and visionary guidance in this vast sea of human possibility with balance and discernment. In this second apprenticeship gathering, we will share time-proven tools and techniques for harmoniously harnessing such non-ordinary potentials and living in a balanced way.
- Transforming the Present — the disciplined use of imagination, sacred word, and ritual gesture
- The Art of Consecration — ceremonial expressions of gratitude for evoking sacred reciprocity in our lives
- Kay Pacha Ch’usay: The Sojourn of Here-and-Now (“middle world” journey) — guided practice for making “this world” a reflection of one’s wholeness, beauty, and reverence
Module 3: The Condor’s Quest Opening Heart
It’s a well-known fact that true healing is a labor of love. Having learned to say “YES” to the call — having heeded the great dreaming to embrace a transformational vocation of relationship with oneself, others, and the universe as a whole — we must now learn to lovingly establish trustworthy spiritual alliances with unseen helpers and guides who inhabit the inner and outer dimensions of our being. From an open-hearted place of appreciation for the beauty and grace contained within our Pachakuti Mesa Tradition shamanic altar ground, we will call upon the love which is our essence, in service to personal and planetary renewal.
- Creating the Future — invoking alliances of transformational opportunity in partnership with seen and unseen shamanic realms
- The Art of Composition — tools for ritual patterning and visionary configuration of a sacred shamanic altar ground for personal and planetary healing transformation
- Hanaq Pacha Ch’usay: A Celestial Embrace (“upper world” journey) — guided practice in shamanic flight to access superior realms of universal wisdom and spiritual guidance
Module 4: The Hummingbird’s Ascent Transforming Mind
Building upon our accrued wisdom and the shamanic tools learned thus far, we are prepared to embark on the journey of transforming mind. By trusting soul, we re-member; in honoring spirit, vision is bestowed; and through the opening of our hearts, the healing power of love is granted.
Our next step is to apprentice the art of making manifest our thoughts, insights, and divine imaginings in a manner that positively transforms current reality. The power of intention and disciplined imagination known to Pachakuti Mesa Tradition adepts shall be thoroughly apprenticed and mastered in this fourth gathering of our series.
- Living the Mystery — consciously embracing the wonderfully unpredictable nature of life and finding sustenance in the cosmic order behind the illusion of separateness
- The Art of Connection — shamanic techniques for maximizing our human evolution as luminous strands within the “great sacred web of creation”
- T’eqsimuyu Ch’usay: Returning to One (“cosmic seeding” journey) — guided practice for the shamanic dreaming of a “New Earth”
Module 5: Our Shamanic Self Healing Body
The journey of initiation into perennial shamanic wisdom teachings and ritual practices gives us an embodied understanding of the primacy of consciousness behind all things. This in turn deepens our ability to effect healing influence within our physical bodies.
Participants in this fifth apprenticeship module will be introduced to the workings of “kawsay” — vital life force — for the strengthening and evolution of our human neurophysiology. Awakened in the heart by the experience of inextricable solidarity with our living Earth, we will learn shamanic techniques for harnessing Gaia’s sacred medicine, allowing us to deepen and sustain our attainment of vitality and balanced living.
- Serving the Earth — teaching love by the way we live
- The Art of Cooperation — right action, borne of compassionate spiritual wisdom, unites
- Ch’aska Runa Ch’usay: A Starlight Re-membering (“contact” journey) — guided practice for the realization of Self as Creation
Module 6: All Our Relations Awakening Belongingness
We are all native children of Mother Earth, all Indigenous participants of her tribal dreaming — blessed by a shared experience of common unity with Pachamama and consciously dedicated to her sustainability.
As a global family, our sense of belongingness is a true re-membering, by which each thought, word, and action finds radiant reflection in communion with All Our Relations. Based on our shared willingness to stand together, in deep reverence for the Great Sacred Hoop of Life, we realize our earth walk is a path of sacred activism.
- Sustaining the Tribe — evolving our human destiny
- The Art of Compatibility — exercises in resonance, reverence, and revelation
- Munayniyoq Ch’usay: Reflections of the Beloved (“blessing” journey) — guided practice in the sanctification of love as our essence
Module 7: All Our Relations Evolving Presence
In the memorable words of T. S. Eliot, “We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring, will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time.” Although this noble sojourn throughout virtual shamanic dimensions of healing must come to “an end,” in reality, it remains an eternal beginning, a return to the One Source.
We are now fully prepared to carry forth the magic, mystery, and medicine of Universal Shamanism to the Four Directions. In doing so, we forever help crystallize The Shift in the form of a spiritually regenerative Pachakuti — a prophesied Great Turning — for we have learned to embrace a lifeway that leads from victimhood to volunteerism, from separation to wholeness, and from fear to love. This is our consciously decreed destiny as Pachamama-Gaia’s children, our shamanic soul’s dharma path as Pachakuti Mesa Tradition initiates in service to the Great Work. Infinite gratitude for your evolutionary participation in transforming our world through sacred living!
- Birthing the Cosmos — initiation into the immortality of Self
- The Art of Correspondence: as above, so below — a synergy of the One and the Many
- Tiyayakuy Ch’usay (“welcoming” journey) — guided practice in the evolution of universal sentience
When we surrender the need to figure it all out, and cultivate the ability to let it all in, then our earth walk becomes a sacred dance of healing service on the planet. More than the world needs saving, it needs loving.
— don Oscar Miro-Quesada
NLP course == NLP online course
So what is NLP?
NLP stands for Neuro-Linguistic Programming. Neuro refers to your neurology;
Linguistic refers to language; programming refers to how that neural language functions.
In other words, learning NLP is like learning the language of your own mind!
NLP is the study of excellent communication–both with yourself, and with others.
It was developed by modeling excellent communicators and therapists who got results with their clients.
NLP is a set of tools and techniques, but it is so much more than that.
It is an attitude and a methodology of knowing how to achieve your goals and get results