The Definitive Guide for Stock Indicators by TechniTrader
The Definitive Guide for Stock Indicators
8 DVDs + Manuals 2008
• 7 Training DVDs
• Study Guide DGSI Manual
• Manual with 1 DVD – sample indicator setups for all 6 market conditions
○ Instructions for Stock Finder installation
○ Instructions for TeleChart installation
• Test Booklet (4 tests and answers)
• Settings CD
○ Chart Templates with Indicator Setups for 6 Market Conditions + 1 Market Cycle template
○ 1 upload able file for TeleCharts, 1 for Stock Finder and written details so set ups can be entered in any other charting programs
Stock trading course: Learn about Stock trading
A stock trader or equity trader or share trader is a person or company involved in trading equity securities.
Stock traders may be an agent, hedger, arbitrageur, speculator, stockbroker.
Such equity trading in large publicly traded companies may be through a stock exchange.
Stock shares in smaller public companies may be bought and sold in over-the-counter (OTC) markets.
Stock traders can trade on their own account, called proprietary trading, or through an agent authorized to buy and sell on the owner’s behalf.
Trading through an agent is usually through a stockbroker. Agents are paid a commission for performing the trade.
Major stock exchanges have market makers who help limit price variation (volatility) by buying and selling a particular company’s shares on their own behalf and also on behalf of other clients.