Tele-Play Therapy – Tammi Van Hollander (Digital Seminar)
ele-health with kids…impossible? Actually, the kids I’ve been providing telehealth for have been the most engaged, creative, and enthusiastic clients that I work with… Kids delight in the excitement of play, and not even a screen can stop their vivid imaginations!
The screen acts as a safe container to connect with children and families in a way that “zooms” into their lives and homes, to deepen our understanding of their world and creates a platform to elevate and sustain engagement. I’ll show you how through the screen, you can help kids form healthy attachments, attunement and regulation.
Watch me, Tammi Van Hollander, LCSW, RPT-S, to see how seamlessly play therapy translates on the screen, in a webinar filled with developmentally appropriate, fun, play-based interventions to rewire the brain and create a sense of trust and safety in the child’s world. Through tele-play therapy, children learn how to interact with the world around them, communicate with others, problem solve, discover emotions and empathy, ignite their vivid imagination and much, much more! It has opened us to a new virtual platform where our therapeutic play space can continue to live on.
This program will offer a fresh outlook leaving you and your clients hopeful, encouraged and inspired! Purchase Today!
Grounding Self Reflection Exercise
The Therapist and Parent Relationship: Building Alliance
- Parent coaching and support
- Intro to Nurtured Heart Approach®
- How to implement with treatment team
- Greatness interventions to use with clients and families
Intake for Telehealth – Family and Child Assessment
- Explaining Teleheath to parents
- Pros and cons of tele-play therapy
- Four-part Intake process
- Demonstration and experiential of family intake session
- Family play assessments: Group activity
Play Therapy for Healthy Attachments, Attunement and Regulation
- Neuroscience of attachment
- Attachment-based family interventions
- Play-based interventions to help children regulate mind and bodies
Helping Kids Creatively Navigate Current Events
- Bibliotherapy: Suggested books to use therapeutically
- Story-telling, music, and videos as a tool to teach current events
- Helping parents and therapists when children ask hard questions
Creative Tele-Play Therapy Interventions -Therapeutic powers of play
- Sensory play
- Mindfulness play therapy
- Nature-based play therapy
- CBT play therapy
- Greatness activities
- A toolbox full of resources for play-based virtual activities
- Self-care mindmap
Benefits/Challenges/Scope of Practice
NLP online course
So what is NLP?
NLP stands for Neuro-Linguistic Programming. Neuro refers to your neurology;
Linguistic refers to language; programming refers to how that neural language functions.
In other words, learning NLP is like learning the language of your own mind!
NLP is the study of excellent communication–both with yourself, and with others.
It was developed by modeling excellent communicators and therapists who got results with their clients.
NLP is a set of tools and techniques, but it is so much more than that.
It is an attitude and a methodology of knowing how to achieve your goals and get results
More Course: NLP – HYPNOSIS – PHILOSOPHY
Outstanding Course:Anthony Robbins – Power to Influence Video Course