SMB – Super Simple Spread Trades for Income by John Locke
In “Super Simple Spreads”, John Locke teaches you:
- Why traditional “high probability” options trades aren’t as great as they seem.
- How to properly calculate your odds in options trades… (hint: it’s probably not what you think)
- Why some high probability income strategies actually have worse probabilities than buy-and-hold strategies.
- How a proper management strategy can dramatically improve your probabilities of success over time
John Locke give you multiple trading plans in one course
Learn Super Simple Spreads Including:
- The Bull – Everything you love about high probability premium selling — plus everything you need to know to keep from blowing up your account. Learn the when, where, and how of selling high probability spreads, plus simple money management rules that have been back tested for success over 80% of the time.
- The Bear – A super simple spread trade that has a excellent risk:reward ratio, provides income in many market conditions, and particularly does well in a bearish trend.
- The Bull vs. Bear – A strategic combination of the first two Super Simple Spreads. Learn how these trades can work together to increase probabilities. Manage the trades independently depending on market conditions.
- The V-Condor – A Somewhat Simple Spread that provides an introduction to managing a trade based on the Greeks. Still a fully systematic trade that can be traded with once-per-day management and a list of rules.
Forex Trading – Foreign Exchange Course
Want to learn about Forex?
Foreign exchange, or forex, is the conversion of one country’s currency into another.
In a free economy, a country’s currency is valued according to the laws of supply and demand.
In other words, a currency’s value can be pegged to another country’s currency, such as the U.S. dollar, or even to a basket of currencies.
A country’s currency value may also be set by the country’s government.
However, most countries float their currencies freely against those of other countries, which keeps them in constant fluctuation.
More Course: FOREX TRADING
Outstanding Course:BBT Trader Rescue Package by Rob Hoffman