Small Town Profits by Larry Goins
The Case Study comes with:
- Live 6 Week Case Study How to make huge profits in small towns.
- Live 6 Weeks of Coaching – Weekly group coaching calls.
- Private Facebook Group – Members-only Facebook group.
- BONUS – All of my EXCLUSIVE Small Town Forms
- BONUS – My exclusive ‘Done For You’ Direct Mail System
- BONUS – My exclusive ‘Small Town Post Cards’
- BONUS – My exclusive ‘Small Town Signs’
- BONUS – My exclusive ‘Small Town Property Analyzer’
- BONUS – Direct Hotline Number to Your Own Education Consultant!
Forex Trading – Foreign Exchange Course
Want to learn about Forex?
Foreign exchange, or forex, is the conversion of one country’s currency into another.
In a free economy, a country’s currency is valued according to the laws of supply and demand.
In other words, a currency’s value can be pegged to another country’s currency, such as the U.S. dollar, or even to a basket of currencies.
A country’s currency value may also be set by the country’s government.
However, most countries float their currencies freely against those of other countries, which keeps them in constant fluctuation.