Science of Success by Dr. Stephen Kraus
In Psychological Foundations of Success, Stephen J. Kraus synthesizes decades of research on success and well-being, creating one of the most sophisticated and entertaining self-improvement books ever written. Along the way, he de-bunks self-help snake oil, unmasks self-improvement urban legends, and explores the “greatest hits” of psychology’s most fascinating research. The result is a scientifically valid five step system for personal achievement that anyone can use.
1. Vision: The science of clarifying what you really want from life
2. Strategy: The science of turning lofty ambitions into consistent actions
3. Belief: The science of minimizing FUD (fear, uncertainty and doubt)
4. Persistence: The science of drive and determination
5. Learning: The science of making course corrections in life
At each step, the book goes far beyond the common knowledge, cliches and anecdotes found in many self-help books. It explores the uncommon knowledge revealed by cutting edge research on the psychology of success, and provides proven tools for achieving more in each area.