Racial Trauma – MONNICA T. WILLIAMS (Digital Seminar)
The trauma of racism is real, and it leaves many clients with the classic symptoms of PTSD.
Join racial trauma expert Dr. Monnica Williams and change the way you work with racism and race-based experiences in therapy as she gives you the tools you need to help clients name, express, and heal from racial trauma!!
Whether you’ve never felt the traumatic wounds of racism, or have experienced racial trauma firsthand, this program will empower you to validate your clients’ pain and offer real clinical solutions.
This fiercely honest 3-hour training will provide you with:
- Direction on how you can be more comfortable talking about issues related to racism in therapy
- Guidance for clinicians of color who’ve experienced feelings of oppression and discrimination
- Interview protocols to identify deep seated wounds from daily assaults on dignity
- DSM-5 framework guidance for race-based stress and trauma
- Skills and interventions to properly address racial trauma in a clinical setting
Don’t let racial trauma go unidentified or risk clients failing to fully recover because you don’t have the clinical guidance you need!
Purchase today, get the skills and techniques to work with racial trauma, and be prepared to move clients toward a better tomorrow!
Racial Trauma Assessment:
- Start the Conversation and Uncover the Trauma of Racism
- How to start the conversation
- Race-related traumas and DSM-5 criteria
- Validated measures for racial trauma
- Assessing related cultural constructs
- Clinical Interview Assessment tool
- UConn Racial/Ethnic Stress & Trauma Survey
Practical Interventions for Addressing Racial Trauma in Treatment
- Culturally-informed case conceptualizations
- How to validate experiences of oppression
- Identify your clients’ strengths and supports
- Strategies to build ethnic and racial pride
- Adapting validated PTSD treatments
- 5 techniques to help clients of color cope with stress
- Group treatment for race-based trauma
- Research and limitations
Growth as a Therapist:
Become More Comfortable Working with Issues Related to Race
- Personal growth questions answered
- What can well-intentioned people do about racism
- How to become more comfortable talking about issues related to race
- Guidance for clinicians of color
- Homework exercises
NLP online course
So what is NLP?
Firstly, NLP stands for Neuro-Linguistic Programming. Secondly neuro refers to your neurology;
Thirdly linguistic refers to language however, programming refers to how that neural language functions.
As a result,In other words, learning NLP is like learning the language of your own mind!
Moreover, NLP is the study of excellent communication–both with yourself, and with others.
It was developed by modeling excellent communicators and therapists who got results with their clients.
NLP is a set of tools and techniques, but it is so much more than that.
In conclusion, It is an attitude and a methodology of knowing how to achieve your goals and get results.
More Course: NLP – HYPNOSIS – PHILOSOPHY
Outstanding Course:Leonardo’s Brain: Understanding Da Vind’s Creative Genius by Leonard Shlain