Luxury Agent Alliance by Kevin Leonard
- Luxury Certification & Sales Training Modules
- Luxury Certification and Sales Training Designed to Ensure Real Estate Agents Sell Luxury Real Estate
- How Much More Can You Earn By Selling Luxury Real Estate?
- Identify the Most Profitable Market Design Your Lifestyle & Business.
- How To Procure the Sale Before Your Competitors
- You Only Have 5 Seconds In Luxury.. What is Your Reputation?
- Luxury Buyers and Luxury Sellers leave trails… How you can find them.
- Tactics to have Luxury clients seek You out VS you seeking them out!
- How You Can Quickly Dominate your Target Industry of Choice.
- How To Be Invited to the Inner Circle of your Affluent Prospects.
- How To Provide the Luxury Customer Experience.
- How To Win Luxury Listings With An Affluent Offense.
- Proven Strategies to Break Into Any Market.
- Can You Recognize Luxury Quality? If Not You Lose!
- Luxury Linguistics – Do You Speak the Language of Luxury?
- How Fashion, Jewelry & Luxury Brand Knowledge Wins You Luxury Listings.
- How To Get Inside the Mind of and Think Like An Affluent.
- Exam Preparation & Certification Exam.
Reap the Benefits of the Luxury Agent’s Team
The Latest and Most Innovative Approach to Real Estate Coaching
Luxury real estate is a constantly changing and ever-evolving sector. Therefore, Real Estate Agents – and Real Estate Coaches – have to change with the times or be left behind in this dynamic modern marketplace. Today’s real estate agents must embrace every available means including multimedia methods (online marketing, social media, direct mail campaigns, and more) to stay one step ahead of the competition.
The luxury real estate market quickly changes and evolves, therefore to keep the Certification at the highest level in the industry all all members are required to attend a Luxury Agent coaching series every 2 years. This will ensure that you are at the highest level and ahead of your competitors in the luxury real estate space.
Contemporary upscale Real Estate Agents need to keep constantly moving forward in their game. Successful real estate agents do not have the luxury of resting on their laurels in their professional life. Time is precious and Real Estate Agents cannot afford to get stuck on a plateau.
Luxury Agent features a unique coaching framework and exact strategies designed to show Real Estate Agents how to successfully navigate the current upscale real estate sector.
Luxury Certification and Sales Training Includes:
- Graduates will receive the coveted “Certified Luxury Agent” Designation.
- 45 Minutes of LIVE Coaching Every Month with LIVE Q&A (one time per month)
- 45 Minutes of LIVE Pre-Recorded Coaching
- Secret Facebook Group access and networking group for Members allowing them to connect and share insights with one another.
- Awards Given for Top Luxury Agent Members Each Series.
- Worldwide Promotion of Top Award Winners with Press Releases and Photos.
- Member Recognition and Promotion.
- Press Release provided for each Luxury Agent Member upon commencement. (suggested uses: PR.com, online, social media, newspaper & direct mail)
- Luxe Insights – Luxury Weekly e-Newsletter or Video
- Press Release provided for each Luxury Agent Member to announce Certification. (suggested uses: PR.com, online, social media, newspaper & direct mail)
- Library of LIVE webinar recordings accessible anytime, anywhere. (while in 16 module course)
- Action Items and Checklist to follow for each module.
- Accountability to ensure you achieve success.
- Members Only Access to Strategies, Software & Systems.
- Luxury Profile Page listed on CertifiedLuxuryAgent.com & CertifiedLuxuryAssociate.com
- Proprietary Formulas to Ensure Luxury Success.
- Step by Step by Step Process to Cultivate Sales and Build Raving Fans on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn,Google+ and Pinterest.
- Luxury Agent Coaching and Training…Empowers Real Estate Agents
- Extra Member Benefits
- Develops overall skills to take a real estate transaction from start to finish (lead generation, sales, closing strategies, business growth, and more)
- Improves Real Estate Agent’ marketing plan and networking approach
- Imparts more sales confidence
- Teaches time management, planning, and organizational skills
- Focuses on the required mindset for career success
- Shows Real Estate Agents how to maintain a consistent and balanced professional life
- Offers more effective tools, processes, and systems to ensure success in the luxury real estate market
Besides obtaining the invaluable Luxury Agent Certification at the end of the 16-week course, participants will receive extra benefits and additional perks throughout the program’s duration – and beyond – as they enjoy Member Advantages. These special features allow Real Estate Agents to get the maximum benefit from this one-of-a-kind real estate coaching and training and long-term membership.
More Advantageous Add-ons include:
- Secret & Exclusive Facebook Group
Luxury Agent has a special Facebook networking group for Members allowing them to connect and share insights with one another.
All members will receive a weekly “LuxeInsights” email from the LA Coach on a specific luxury topic. These regular messages keep members updated about the latest news (developments, research, trends, statistics, marketing ideas, etc.) in today’s luxury market. Members should forward “LuxeInsights” to their database and post it to their social media.
- Luxury Profile
Each “Certified Luxury Agent” will have their profile displayed at www.certifiedluxuryagent.com. The profile feature is free for the first year. Real Estate Agents can still continue to have a Luxury Agent Profile in the coming years for just a minimum annual charge of $197.
Real Estate course
What is real estate? Learn about Real Estate
Real estate investing involves the purchase, ownership, management, rental and/or sale of real estate for profit.
Improvement of realty property as part of a real estate investment strategy is generally considered to be a sub-specialty of real estate investing called real estate development.
Real estate is an asset form with limited liquidity relative to other investments,
it is also capital intensive (although capital may be gained through mortgage leverage) and is highly cash flow dependent.
If these factors are not well understood and managed by the investor, real estate becomes a risky investment.