Jimmy Naraine – Self Confidence 40 minute Confidence & Self Esteem Guide
Filesize : 661.53 MB
- Increase Your Level of Confidence and Self Esteem
- Destroy the Fear of Rejection
- Learn Powerful Strategies for Building Self Esteem
- Learn How and Why You Should Embrace Vulnerability
- Develop a Powerful and Confident Body Language
- An Open Mind
- Willingness to Implement the Strategies Outlined in the Course
- Over 115,000 people from 194 countries enrolled in Jimmy’s courses
- Featured in “Entrepreneur”, “Fox News” and “Business Insider” magazines
- Winner of the first Udemy Innovation Award
- Overall, 11,000+ TOP Reviews
- Speaker at international stages such as DNX, MindvalleyU, Digital|K and WeFest Japan
- Co-authored the International Bestseller: “Ignite Your Life Series for Men”
What current students say about this course?
“The instructor is very eloquent and shares unique and right tips that anyone can use in their daily life. I’m very grateful for this course. Thank you!” – AP Academy
“Thanks so much Mr.Jimmy Naraine , your videos helped me a lot especially the second and the seventh ones of this course . They seem that the can be easily practiced in daily life not like theoretical talks” – Shaimaa Kassem
- “Confident, engaging and charismatic speaker. I enjoyed the lecture. Learnt something new as well as reinforced and refined those I already knew” – Mei Ling Ng
- Get immediately download Jimmy Naraine – Self Confidence 40 minute Confidence & Self Esteem Guide
- “An energetic lecturer who is passionate about sharing and educating others about self-confidence. Really enjoyed this short course” – Stephanie Mae Woodall
“All of the techniques were good and the last one, handshake method is very useful. I have the problem of bad handshaking and I will try my best to correct it. one thing more I want to share is that saying others to do the practice of what you told them is a great work. Bravo (Y) Thank you!” – Mian Siddique Ahmed
so… why a compact course about building Confidence?
Do you have situations when lack of confidence and social skills prevents you from taking important actions that could positively impact your life?
You may know exactly what you need to do, but you are simply afraid. First of all, there is nothing to be ashamed of. Actually, most people struggle with confidence to some extent and I used to be one of them. The good news is that being confident is just another skill you can learn.
In this course I will share with you some of my best strategies for becoming more confident. The great thing about this course is that you can complete it in just 40 minutes, and most of the strategies I discuss can be implemented straight away. You will see some results, there is no doubt about.
So go ahead, check out the curriculum and if you like what you see, sign up right away.
- Anyone who wants to increase their level of confidence
- Those who want to take their social skills to the next level
Self Help – Self Help online course
More information about Self Help:
Self-help or self-improvement is a self-guided improvement—economically, intellectually, or emotionally—often with a substantial psychological basis.
Many different self-help group programs exist, each with its own focus, techniques, associated beliefs, proponents and in some cases, leaders.
Concepts and terms originating in self-help culture and Twelve-Step culture, such as recovery, dysfunctional families, and codependency have become firmly integrated in mainstream language.
Self-help often utilizes publicly available information or support groups, on the Internet as well as in person, where people in similar situations join together.
From early examples in self-driven legal practice and home-spun advice, the connotations of the word have spread and often apply particularly to education, business,
psychology and psychotherapy, commonly distributed through the popular genre of self-help books.
According to the APA Dictionary of Psychology, potential benefits of self-help groups that professionals may not be able to provide include friendship,
emotional support, experiential knowledge, identity, meaningful roles, and a sense of belonging.