MLS Domination presented by Jim Huntzicker
Please watch this entire video before registering. The registration button will not appear until the middle of the video because we want real, thoughtful customers who know what the program entails and what we deliver.
MLS DOMINATION is a 6-week online training that shows you tactical instructions for how to get a steady stream of deeply discounted properties out of your local Multiple Listing Service. The course rolls out weekly, but you have access to it for LIFE so that you can proceed at your own pace. You learn strategies for growing your personal brand in your market as well as tactical tools, outlines, templates and dialogues to use when approaching agents. This is a step-by-step system that teaches you:
– Module #1 Basic Fundamentals: Proper communication, Gaining MLS access, Setting up proper searches, Comping property, Offer/Offer Follow-Up Process and Offer Organization
– Module #2 Market Research: Proper communication, Market research, Know your numbers, Deal evaluation, Scope of work, ARV, MAO, Repair estimates, Writing Strong Powerful Offers Using Proper POF, How to Get POF if you don’t have one, Why taking the MLS classes is so important
– Module #3 Finding the Right Agents: Field Agents, Smaller REO, Larger REO, Staying off the REO agent Blacklist.
– Module #4 Pulling Deals Out of Thin Air: Estate Sales, Regular Sales, Court Ordered Sales, Short-Sales, “Approved” Short-sales, Re-Activated Sales (Gold Mine!)
– Module #5 Wholesaling the MLS (As Buyer or Seller): Structuring your deal for assignment or double close
– Module #6 Money: Private $, Hard $, Self-Directed IRA’s, 10 Property types to avoid buying at all costs
Don’t forget about these awesome bonuses! Just for enrolling in MLS Domination today I am going to give these to you:
- BONUS: 6 Critical Contractor Documents (Value $997)
- BONUS: Hiring/Interviewing Contractor Dialogues/Scripts (Value $997)
- BONUS: Retail Sale (end buyer) Stick Strategy (Value $497)
- BONUS: All 29 of the “Real Estate Investing Rock Stars” interview series audios (Value $2,900)
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
– MLS Domination comes with a 30-day 100% satisfaction money back guarantee. If you do not like the course for any reason at all or you decide it is just not for you simply email support within 30 days and we will refund your money no questions asked. If you go through the first 30 days and you can’t say that this is the best MLS training for real estate investors you have ever seen…ask for your money back.
– How about a 30 minute money back guarantee? You wouldn’t buy a house before looking on the inside first would you? So if you are going to hesitate to buy my course you might as well do it while looking at it from the inside. If in 30 minutes you decide it is not for you send us an email and we will refund your payment immediately.
– Let me take this guarantee even one step further. If you go through my entire course and do not have a property under contract within the next 60 days of completing it, I will personally work with you 1 on 1 until you get your first deal under contract. BOOM! How’s that for a guarantee! I value my time and I know you value yours. So if you purchase my course, put in the time and are still having some challenges I will help you get past them.
Internet Marketing Course
Digital marketing is the component of marketing that utilizes internet and online based digital technologies such as desktop computers,
mobile phones and other digital media and platforms to promote products and services. Its development during the 1990s and 2000s,
changed the way brands and businesses use technology for marketing. As digital platforms became increasingly incorporated into marketing plans and everyday life,
and as people increasingly use digital devices instead of visiting physical shops, digital marketing campaigns have become prevalent,
employing combinations of search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), content marketing, influencer marketing, content automation,
campaign marketing, data-driven marketing, e-commerce marketing, social media marketing, social media optimization, e-mail direct marketing, display advertising,
e–books, and optical disks and games have become commonplace. Digital marketing extends to non-Internet channels that provide digital media, such as television,
mobile phones (SMS and MMS), callback, and on-hold mobile ring tones. The extension to non-Internet channels differentiates digital marketing from online marketing.
More Course: INTERNET MARKETING
Outstanding Course: https://salaedu.com/product/unlimited-abundance-modules-21-through-25/