ITU Learning – Weight Loss Course
Filesize : 3.037 GB
- Start ‘Weight-Loss Coaching’ business either ‘online’ or ‘offline’
- Design specifically suited marketing plan for their coaching business
- Create and publish their own Kindle book
- Locate new coaching clients ‘online’
- Advise their coaching clients on nutrition, exercise, and action plan
- Coach on Skype, Facebook, via Emails, and so on
- Create own Facebook and LinkedIn groups
- Desire to specialise in ‘Weight Loss’ Coaching
If you were thinking of becoming a ‘Weight-Loss Coach’ for awhile, now it’s the time to do so! In this course you will learn the most important aspects of developing your own ‘Weight-Loss’ coaching business, for example: developing short- and long-term strategies for ‘attracting’ new clients whilst learning how to structure ‘individual’ coaching sessions with your clients.
This course offers you an opportunity to understand the ‘perfect’ title for your own niche, how to work with clients on Skype, how to create ‘group’ coaching sessions both ‘online’ and ‘offline’, and how to increase your client’s motivation for their goals.
This course is for those who are developing their own coaching practice and wishes to work as an ‘Weight-Loss’ coach. In this course the student will learn, for example:
- Types of ‘Emotional Eaters’,
- How to structure your coaching sessions,
- Facebook coaching as an alternative to coaching,
- How to write and publish your own book within only a week or so
- How to ‘get known’ through social media
and much more.
The BONUS lectures include: a) How to start charging more for your services, b) 7 Powerful coaching questions, and c) When to quit your current job and start coaching full-time.
This course contains 41 lessons: some are as short as 3 minutes, whereas others are as long as 8 minutes. Each lesson is created to be engaging and thought provoking.
Most lectures are video-based, whereas a few lectures are text-typed for the purpose of studying the material at your own spare time. The course can be completed within 2-3 weeks.
The course will teach you how to coach through Skype and Facebook, how to become an ‘expert’ in your field, and how to find your own clients both short- and long-term. After completing this course you will feel more confident about running your own successful profitable ‘Weight-Loss’ coaching business.
- Coaches and Therapists who wants to specialise in ‘Weight-Loss Coaching’
- Learners of ‘Coaching Business’
- Instructors who have passion for ‘Coaching Online’
Lifestyle online course
More information about Lifestyle:
Lifestyle is the interests, opinions, behaviours, and behavioural orientations of an individual, group, or culture.
The term was introduced by Austrian psychologist Alfred Adler with the meaning of “a person’s basic character as established early in childhood”.
For example, in his 1929 book “The Case of Miss R.”. The broader sense of lifestyle as a “way or style of living” has been documented since 1961.
Lifestyle is a combination of determining intangible or tangible factors.
Tangible factors relate specifically to demographic variables, i.e. an individual’s demographic profile,
whereas intangible factors concern the psychological aspects of an individual such as personal values, preferences, and outlooks.
A rural environment has different lifestyles compared to an urban metropolis.
Location is important even within an urban scope.
The nature of the neighborhood in which a person resides affects the set of lifestyles available
to that person due to differences between various neighborhoods’ degrees of affluence and proximity to natural and cultural environments.
For example, in areas near the sea, a surf culture or lifestyle can often be present.