ITU Learning – Juicing and Blending Course
Filesize : 4.023 GB
Learn how to juice and blend your own smoothies, shakes and juices and feel healthier and happier than ever before. This comprehensive course will teach you the basics of juicing and blending and show you how to create delicious drinks that will help you achieve health and wellness.
Anyone who wants to improve their general health and wellbeing will benefit from taking this course. Gain valuable knowledge of the nutritional value of various fruits and vegetables and how they can help to heal your body and boost your health. Whether you want a detox, gain energy, lose weight or simply crave a healthier lifestyle this course is the perfect stepping stone to achieving your goals. If you are interested in pursuing nutrition as a profession, this course could benefit your career advancement.
We use only the world’s finest instructors who have a minimum of 15 years real world experience and are experts in their fields. Unlike a live class you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind your lectures, enabling you to fully understand each topic before moving on. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefits of hands on training with the flexibility of fitting it in around your busy schedule.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
By taking this course you will gain a better knowledge of good nutrition and a healthy lifestyle, as well learning the practical skills necessary to make delicious juices and smoothies. Focus areas include:
- Introduction to juicing and nutritional values – Explore the basic practical aspects of juicing and the equipment that you will need. Take an in depth look at the nutritional values of various fruit and vegetables and find out how they can be beneficial to your health.
- Blending vs juicing – Find out the differences between juicing and blending and the different results each method produces.
- Green drinks – Delve into the world of green drinks and discover just what they can do for your health and vitality. Learn how to make a basic green drink, cucumber and melon weight loss smoothie, coconut kale green smoothie and more.
- Vegetable juices – Learn how to make tasty veggie juices that will be a treat to drink including carrot kicker, tomato lover and easy veggie juice.
- Super nutritional juices – Discover juices and smoothies that will take your health to another level, such as turmeric sunrise, immune booster and super digestive juice.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- An improved understanding of diet and nutrition
- Improve your own health and wellness
- Learn at your own pace and thoroughly understand each principle before moving on
- A detailed yet easy to understand course broken down into manageable chunks
- Advance your career prospects
Whether you simply want to boost your health and improve your knowledge of nutrition, or you’re looking to advance your career, buy now – this course is designed for you.
Lifestyle online course
More information about Lifestyle:
Lifestyle is the interests, opinions, behaviours, and behavioural orientations of an individual, group, or culture.
The term was introduced by Austrian psychologist Alfred Adler with the meaning of “a person’s basic character as established early in childhood”.
For example, in his 1929 book “The Case of Miss R.”. The broader sense of lifestyle as a “way or style of living” has been documented since 1961.
Lifestyle is a combination of determining intangible or tangible factors.
Tangible factors relate specifically to demographic variables, i.e. an individual’s demographic profile,
whereas intangible factors concern the psychological aspects of an individual such as personal values, preferences, and outlooks.
A rural environment has different lifestyles compared to an urban metropolis.
Location is important even within an urban scope.
The nature of the neighborhood in which a person resides affects the set of lifestyles available
to that person due to differences between various neighborhoods’ degrees of affluence and proximity to natural and cultural environments.
For example, in areas near the sea, a surf culture or lifestyle can often be present.