Help Kids Foster Personal Power and Internal Safety – JENNIFER COHEN HARPER (Digital Seminar)
Children and educators across the country have been dealing with a collective trauma as the coronavirus pandemic has shut down schools and radically changed lives.
Returning to school brings challenges including – facing fears around getting sick, catching up on lost academic instruction, loss of emotional connections, and changes in routine after a prolonged period at home.
Join me, Jennifer Cohen Harper, expert in children’s yoga and mindfulness, as I show you how using movement, breath-work and mindfulness practices proactively when school returns will:
- Generate a sense of internal safety,
- Build personal power and foster attuned connection,
- Help our students access their resilience, and
- Thrive as they move forward with their learning
Don’t miss this opportunity to help students build a sense of personal power and agency!
Firstly, Reducing Overwhelm
- Orienting practices to build safety: Layers of Sound, Sensory Check In
- Increasing attuned connection without contact: Imaginary Ball Pass
Secondly,Soothing the Nervous System
- Grounding practices to manage escalating emotions: Hugging Breath
- Building personal power to reduce anxiety and increase agency: Feeling my Strength
Managing Intrusive Thoughts
- Reducing the intensity of intrusive thoughts and interrupting rumination: Naming My Thoughts
- Replacing fear based thoughts with self-compassion: Kind Wishes
NLP online course
So what is NLP?
Firstly, NLP stands for Neuro-Linguistic Programming. Secondly neuro refers to your neurology;
Thirdly linguistic refers to language however, programming refers to how that neural language functions.
As a result,In other words, learning NLP is like learning the language of your own mind!
Moreover, NLP is the study of excellent communication–both with yourself, and with others.
It was developed by modeling excellent communicators and therapists who got results with their clients.
NLP is a set of tools and techniques, but it is so much more than that.
In conclusion, It is an attitude and a methodology of knowing how to achieve your goals and get results.
More Course: NLP – HYPNOSIS – PHILOSOPHY
Outstanding Course:Carole Doré – Power V and Contemplation