Documenting and Review Process With Live Trades By Philakone Crypto
RACE # 3 – DOCUMENTING AND REVIEW PROCESS WITH LIVE TRADES BY PHILAKONE CRYPTO
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- My strategies for growing small accounts, how to document trades and review them, how to leverage, how to short
YOU’LL UNDERSTAND SCALPING 1-2% PROFITS THAT CAN COMPOUND TO LARGE GAINS OVER TIME
YOU’LL UNDERSTAND HOW TO DOCUMENT AND REVIEW THEM TO LEARN FROM MISTAKES
- You’ll understand how to trade with the trend and catch bounces
- Have access to a cryptocurrency exchange account that lets you short and have funds to trade.
- Have access to a computer and an account at Trading View.
- Have access to an exchange that can be short (Not 100% Necessary but recommended)
- Familiary with RSI, MACD, Histogram on basic level
The goal is this mini race to help you develop your skills further. We ask ourselves, how can we improve our trading?
In this mini race # 3, I go through 9 live trades, growing a small $ 2.3K account to $ 3K (30%) in a single day.
For each live trade, I:
1) Narrate my thought process
2) List the reasons entering the trade
3) Document the process during the trade
4) Go through risk to reward in detail
5) Keep track of trades taken
6) Review each trade at the end of each trade and 24 hours later
7) Review mistakes and successes, focusing on both strengths and weaknesses, to see where improvement can be made
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
- This course is for intermediate to advanced traders. My first run is highly recommended before taking this one.
- Those wanting to learn more about intermediate to advanced level 2, price action, and Elliot Wave
- Those wanting to learn my specific scalping method that yields 1-2% per trade.Other Trading (Crypto, Gold, Oil, Bond, Stock)**Crypto Currency trading course: Learn about Crypto Currency trading
A cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange that uses strong cryptography to secure financial transactions,
control the creation of additional units, and verify the transfer of assets.
Cryptocurrencies use decentralized control as opposed to centralized digital currency and central banking systems.
The decentralized control of each cryptocurrency works through distributed ledger technology, typically a blockchain, that serves as a public financial transaction database.
Bitcoin, first released as open-source software in 2009, is generally considered the first decentralized cryptocurrency.
Since the release of bitcoin, over 6,000 altcoins (alternative variants of bitcoin, or other cryptocurrencies) have been created.
Forex Trading – Foreign Exchange Course
Want to learn about Forex?
Foreign exchange, or forex, is the conversion of one country’s currency into another.
In a free economy, a country’s currency is valued according to the laws of supply and demand.
In other words, a currency’s value can be pegged to another country’s currency, such as the U.S. dollar, or even to a basket of currencies.
A country’s currency value may also be set by the country’s government.
However, most countries float their currencies freely against those of other countries, which keeps them in constant fluctuation.
More Course: FOREX TRADING
Outstanding Course: Quantifiable Edges – Gold Subscription by Rob Hanna