Coping Skills for Kids and Tweens – JANINE HALLORAN (Digital Seminar)
School as we know it looks unlike anything we ever could have imagined.
As we return to educating our children (whether in school or remotely) the question on everyone’s mind — how do we offer our students the support they need, no matter where they are?
Kids will be struggling to manage their anxiety, stress, and anger they feel in safe and healthy ways. So how do we help them manage the emotional climate that is so crucial to connecting and learning!
Join Janine Halloran, author of best-selling “Coping Skills for Kids Workbook” to show kids simple, healthy, and safe ways to identify and express their emotions and calm their bodies. By discovering coping skills, they’ll be better able to focus on their work during school time and spend time connecting with their families when schoolwork is done.
The positive impact safe and healthy coping skills will have on a child will be truly transformational! Purchase today!
Anxiety, Stress, and Anger in a Pandemic
- Explore how the pandemic has impacted the social and emotional lives of our children
- Why Social Emotional Learning is important now more than ever
- How our needs and windows of tolerance have changed
Coping Skills for Anxiety
- Deep Breathing Ideas
- Mindfulness Strategies
- Relaxation/Calming Activities for Kids
Coping Skills for Stress
- Scheduling to reduce stress
- The importance of play and downtime
- Using your senses to manage stress
Coping Skills for Anger/Frustration
- Understand that anger is often just the tip of the iceberg – a lot of feelings hide beneath
- Safe ways to express anger with movement
- Setting up individual calm down kits for kids
NLP online course
So what is NLP?
Firstly, NLP stands for Neuro-Linguistic Programming. Secondly neuro refers to your neurology;
Thirdly linguistic refers to language however, programming refers to how that neural language functions.
As a result,In other words, learning NLP is like learning the language of your own mind!
Moreover, NLP is the study of excellent communication–both with yourself, and with others.
It was developed by modeling excellent communicators and therapists who got results with their clients.
NLP is a set of tools and techniques, but it is so much more than that.
In conclusion, It is an attitude and a methodology of knowing how to achieve your goals and get results.
More Course: NLP – HYPNOSIS – PHILOSOPHY
Outstanding Course:Carole Doré – Power V and Contemplation