BlockChain Bottom Line by Mike Newton
- You receive lifetime access to the Blockchain Bottom Line crypto course!
- You get access to 116 different lessons!
- You will also receive access to the private BBL Facebook Group to talk shop about crypto and get your questions answered whenever you’re unsure of something.
- You also get my security and privacy bonus lessons to teach you how to be invisible online and with your crypto!
- And you’re totally protected by a 100% money-back guarantee, to make sure you love the course and get a TON of value in the months ahead.
Crypto Currency trading course: Learn about Crypto Currency trading
A cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange that uses strong cryptography to secure financial transactions,
control the creation of additional units, and verify the transfer of assets.
Cryptocurrencies use decentralized control as opposed to centralized digital currency and central banking systems.
The decentralized control of each cryptocurrency works through distributed ledger technology, typically a blockchain, that serves as a public financial transaction database.
Bitcoin, first released as open-source software in 2009, is generally considered the first decentralized cryptocurrency.
Since the release of bitcoin, over 6,000 altcoins (alternative variants of bitcoin, or other cryptocurrencies) have been created.