Bitcointradingpractice – Order Flow: Outsmart the Market Maker
- Identify the momentum of the market by looking at market order flows
- Identify which support/resistance areas will hold and which will fall
- Perfect your trading executions with supply and demand run analysis
- Learn how to identify hidden forces of order flow such as iceberg orders and order spoofs
- Learn how to apply a big-picture approach in order to predict medium-term price moves
Forex Trading – Foreign Exchange Course
Want to learn about Forex?
Foreign exchange, or forex, is the conversion of one country’s currency into another.
In a free economy, a country’s currency is valued according to the laws of supply and demand.
In other words, a currency’s value can be pegged to another country’s currency, such as the U.S. dollar, or even to a basket of currencies.
A country’s currency value may also be set by the country’s government.
However, most countries float their currencies freely against those of other countries, which keeps them in constant fluctuation.
More Course: CRYPTO
Outstanding Course:Diginomics – Certified Bitcoin Professional