Amazing Affirmations – Daily Gratitude Coloring Pages
Traffic Fireball is the step by step video course based on 5 videos that showing targeted free traffic techniques at zero cost.
- Frontend “Traffic Fireball” (100%)
- The frontend product is one of 5 ridiculously cool methods for driving hungry traffic and sales within 15 minutes once you switch it on.
- Oto1 “Traffic Fireball 10” (50%)
- The best 10 proven Cheap Paid Traffic solutions Traffic methods that convert leads into cash everytime.
- Oto2 “Bing Ads Video Series” (50%)
- A special videotutorial on Bing Ads to explode your traffic in your website.
- Oto3 “Youtube Ads Video Series” (50%)
- The power of YouTube Ads in action to drive the hottest traffic
More information about SEO Marketing – Traffic:
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of increasing the quality and quantity of website traffic by increasing the visibility of a website or a web page to users of a web search engine.
SEO refers to the improvement of unpaid results (known as “natural” or “organic” results) and excludes direct traffic/visitors and the purchase of paid placement.
SEO may target different kinds of searches, including image search, video search, academic search, news search, and industry-specific vertical search engines.
Optimizing a website may involve editing its content, adding content,
and modifying HTML and associated coding to both increase its relevance to specific keywords and remove barriers to the indexing activities of search engines like Google ,Yahoo etc.
 Promoting a site to increase the number of backlinks, or inbound links, is another SEO tactic. By May 2015, mobile search had surpassed desktop search.[
As an Internet marketing strategy, SEO considers how search engines work, the computer-programmed algorithms that dictate search engine behavior,
what people search for, the actual search terms or keywords typed into search engines, and which search engines are preferred by their targeted audience.
SEO is performed because a website will receive more visitors from a search engine the higher the website ranks in the search engine results page (SERP).
These visitors can then be converted into customers.
SEO differs from local search engine optimization in that the latter is focused on optimizing a business’ online presence so that its web pages will be displayed by search engines
when a user enters a local search for its products or services. The former instead is more focused on national or international searches.