All About VectorVest presented by VectorVest University by VectorVest
- One-on-one training to help you get started
- Model Portfolios powered by exclusive automated trading systems
- Weekly group coaching webinars
- Unlimited world-class analysis of over 19,000 stocks & ETFs worldwide
- Accurate market timing signals and guidance
Technical Analysis Day trading
How to understand about technical analysis: Learn about technical analysis
In finance, technical analysis is an analysis methodology for forecasting the direction of prices through the study of past market data, primarily price and volume.
Behavioral economics and quantitative analysis use many of the same tools of technical analysis, which,
being an aspect of active management, stands in contradiction to much of modern portfolio theory.
The efficacy of both technical and fundamental analysis is disputed by the efficient-market hypothesis, which states that stock market prices are essentially unpredictable.