Alan Weiss – Seal The Deal Home Study
Sealing the Deal – Home Study
The language, behavior, and beliefs you need to move from preliminaries to project and from meetings to money.
In response to popular demand, I’m designing and delivering a one-day workshop designed to help you create and master the dramatic, action-oriented language that
creates conceptual agreement with buyers.
You will emerge:
– Having engaged in role-plays (if you don’t want to practice and be critiqued then this isn’t the program for you) that hone your language and persuasion.
– Having learned the precise meanings of objectives, measures of success, and value, and how to elicit them from the buyer.
– Having practiced on case studies and “live” instances from your practice.
– Having prepared for upcoming meetings with prospects.
– With the ability to drive a conversation with an economic buyer toward your objectives for the meeting.
– With the ability to engage in one meeting with a buyer and gather everything you need to create a proposal which can be presented within 24 hours.
– Knowing how to continue questioning until you have the information you need, and understanding how to disengage.
The sessions will be video-taped, and you’re encouraged to bring your own audio and/or video recording devices. I will personally play both roles—consultant and buyer—in varying settings, and you will have extensive personal practice during the day.
You’ll emerge with better language, finer clarity, and higher self-esteem to close business with even the most sophisticated buyers.
I’ve never done this before. I plan to do it just twice, once in Miami and once in London. Sign up for either and you can attend both if you like (my sessions constantly evolve and change).
Internet Marketing Course
Digital marketing is the component of marketing that utilizes internet and online based digital technologies such as desktop computers,
mobile phones and other digital media and platforms to promote products and services. Its development during the 1990s and 2000s,
changed the way brands and businesses use technology for marketing. As digital platforms became increasingly incorporated into marketing plans and everyday life,
and as people increasingly use digital devices instead of visiting physical shops, digital marketing campaigns have become prevalent,
employing combinations of search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), content marketing, influencer marketing, content automation,
campaign marketing, data-driven marketing, e-commerce marketing, social media marketing, social media optimization, e-mail direct marketing, display advertising,
e–books, and optical disks and games have become commonplace. Digital marketing extends to non-Internet channels that provide digital media, such as television,
mobile phones (SMS and MMS), callback, and on-hold mobile ring tones. The extension to non-Internet channels differentiates digital marketing from online marketing.